Atripla split dose?

Can i cut my Acripler tablet in half and take half at bedtime and the other half when i wake? i don't know if it would help any i just hate the CNS side effects and would love to feel less fatigued and cracked out all the time. thanks for your response.

The short answer is, nope.

I think this would not be a great idea for a bunch of reasons including concerns that by splitting the dose you may not get the full effect of all the meds in Atripla. Also, I have not been impressed that spliting Sustiva helps reduce these symptoms.

If this is a continuing problem you need to talk to your doc about your options as far as switching to another regimen.

Liver problems
concern