Mar 16, 2007
Do you have any news on clinical trial NCT00074997? The findings of the study should have been published by Feb 07. I did not hear anything on your CRIO reports.
Response from Dr. Wohl
Seems like most of the info you need including contact info can be found at:
Change from Trizivir to Epzicom
C Diff problems
- If You Have Hiv What Does Your White Blood Cells Do?
- Taking Truvada In The Morning Vs The Evening
- Hep B Inactive Carrier Infectious Spreading
- Is Peripheral Neuropathy Fatal?
- How Long Does It Take An Hiv Positive Person To Start Showing Signs Of The Disease?
- Hiv Medication And Stomach Bloating
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.