low back pain/bleeding after sex
Mar 16, 2007
I had quite a bit of sex last weekend. This week am having mid month bleeding and lower back and abdominal pain. Have been hiv+ since 2004 and have never experienced this. Could this be cancer and will a pelvic ultrasound be able to reveal a dx?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Could it be a sexually transmitted disease? You may have caught something that is causing your pain and bleeding. I recommend you head to an STD clinic to be checked.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Genital Warts Fall Off Are You Still Contagious?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Does Herpes Look Like Around Your Lip?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
- Tingling In Hands And Feet With Shingles
- Syphilis And Itchy Skin Rashes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.