Mar 14, 2007
my baby is almost four weeks, ui been having some chest pain , like a burning, and my back herts in the same part, now to i'm having some tingling in my left hand, the pain in my back is the most often. my english is not very good so i hope you understand.
Response from Dr. Young
Thank you for your post.
Congratulations on your child. I hope that his or her health is good.
Your english is fine; however your symptoms are significant enough that I'd contact your doctors to inform them. Pain in the chest can come from many different reasons; but since some can be quite significant, it's generally not a good idea to let your symptoms go withtout attention.
Hope this helps. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Getting Fingered Worried I Have
- Sore Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.