swetting durig sleep
Mar 12, 2007
its about6-11 months that i sweet during my sleep.some nights more then others but im really wet. why?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Sweating at night (aka "night sweats") can be a symptom of a variety to things- ranging from HIV to infections or cancers. Not something to sleep on (pun intened), I'd inform your healthcare provider about your symtpoms.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Type Of Specialist To See Regarding Shingles?
- What Kind Of Doctor Should I See For Hpv?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- What Happens If Gonorrhea Is Left Untreated?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Chlamydia?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.