Meth and Meds

My friend says he thinks alternating Crystal Meth and Sustiva for the past few years has made him undetectable. His labs seem to be better when he has been doing Meth. Is it possible and has anyone ever done tests on the affects of Meth on HIV?

I've never heard of anything good about meth. I would seriously doubt that the meth has anything to do with improved labs (how would he conclude that the meth is the cause of improvements anyways?)

Alternating doses of efavirenz (Sustiva, Stocrin) seems like a very good recipie for developing drug resistance and loosing a whole drug class. Seems to me that your friend is both playing with his future treatment options and has been lucky. BY

KALETRA & TRUVADA
ELEVATED VALUE OF SGOT