kaletra

i have just started taking kaletra, zerit & videx ec. i manange a restaurant and work nights. i start my day early ( 7 or 8) and the only way to get it really going is coffee and a big breakfast. i find that by taking my kaletra & zerit ( 3 k & 1z) betwen 10 am and 11am i am good to go by 3pm or 4pm. ( the nausea wears off by then- for me i give myself 2 hours to assorb it.) i eat @ work @ 4 pm & 10 pm. after i take round two of the kaletra and zerit. any suggestions of when i should take my videx ec? i was thinking round 8 pm. since i am brand new w/ this cocktail i know i can still "play " with the times. i also would like to excersis more but find that the down time after the first cocktail is far more needed then even tryin to work out or ride a bike. my mind just shuts down about an hour after taking the kaletra/zerit combo. when i take it around 11 pm its perfect as i am home and almostin bed before the side effects start. any suggestions would be more then appreciated.

JK, nyc

Response from Dr. Boyle

The schedule you have worked out for the Kaletra and Zerit sounds fine. I would take the Videx EC at 8PM as you are planning, with an empty stomach for one hour before and after the dose. An alternative is what some of my patients do and that is set the alarm for an hour early, take the Videx EC and then go back to bed. Good luck. BB

Carnatine, Niacine & Glucosamine Congrotine for wasting ?
Medication question