Can I take same drug but different label?

Hi I buy my drug from a drug store prescribe by doctor. In here, clinic don't sell drug and drug are all imported. I usually take vircombvir (combivir) and Nevirapine. In drug store they don't have combivir by the brand virocomb which I been buying but different brand name available. they got the same Zidovudine and lamivudine but from different company.The name is duovir . I want to know whether is the same or not? I call my doctor and set up an appointment but she away right now and I have to wait like 3 or 4 days at least.I just got about 2 weeks worth of drug.

Sounds like you might be living in India, where there are a number of generic manufactured combination medications.

Zidovudine (AZT, ZDV) and lamivudine (3TC) are the components of the combo drug Combivir (here in the US) and presumably of Virocombvir and Duovir.

Assuming equivalent quality assurance, the three brand names of AZT/3TC should be the same.

Best of health, BY

PANIC!!
Re; PANIC!!