|No question, just thanks.
Feb 27, 2007
Four years ago my partner was diagnosed. And after I got ove the shock, I started to read your site. Four years later, we're both here. And we're both healthy. What you did for me - information and care - helped ME survive. Thanks.
| Response from Dr. Young
No, thank YOU for your post and comments.
We're always grateful to hear that our work and writing here helps people.
Best to you and yours, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Sores And Cuts With Semen
- Std On The Lips And Mouth After Fellatio To Penis
- White Blood Cell Count Acute Hiv Infection
- Will Pep Failures Usually Be Caught Six Weeks After Exposure?
- What To Do If Someone Intentionally Stuck Needle Hiv?
- What Are The Chances Of Contracting Hiv From Heterosexual Encounter?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.