Blood Pressure drugs
Feb 25, 2007
Ive been taking 20 mg of Lisinopril for high blood pressure for about 2 years. It hasn't worked. Now my doctor has added 50 mg of Atenolol. Is it ok to take both drugs together on a daly basis?
Response from Dr. Young
Yes, both lisinopril and atenolol can be taken together (with medical supervision). BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Groin Pain A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Mouth Kissing Transmit Hiv?
- Can You Get HIV From A Dog Licking Your Vagina?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.