Just Started Meds - Atripla

Hi I just started Atripla 3 days ago. First night was ok but when I woke up in the morning I felt quite different. There was a wind howling in my ear (only have one connected lost the other to a brain back in 1989) tumor)The noise was distorted and I could hardly hear... Same thing the next day - on the third day it got better. I have dizzyness but not too bad. Do you think that will be the exent of the side effects or do the others creep up after say weeks or months of use? I hope others share their starting experinces so people can know what to expect. Please post this in the proper spot as I am not sure where to place it.. Thank you for all you dedicated work in the HIV field.

Thanks for your post and kind words.

Here's someone who are readers can assist-- tell us about your experiences in starting Atripla or Sustiva regimens.

In general, these efavirenz-related symptoms fade away over a relatively short period of time, weeks, not months.

Here's to your health, BY

Can medication protect my boyfriend?
Scared