Can medication protect my boyfriend?

Hello! Im HIV pos since 2003. CD4 about 400 and virus load 10 000. My boyfriend is HIV neg. My doctor want me to star medication in order to avoid infecting my partner. Id like to know your opinion about this.

One of the benefits of antiretroviral treatment is lowering the risk of inadvertent transmission of HIV to an intimate partner in case of condom failure. So this positive element should enter into the decision whether or not to start HIV medications, but it is by no means the only reason to commence medications.

what is a slow progressor
Just Started Meds - Atripla