|Diet - Truvada, Reyataz, Norvir
Feb 18, 2007
My question is regarding diet with this regimen. Is it better to have a low-fat diet or high fat diet?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
As far as I know (and counsel my own patients), there's no specific requirement for high- or low-fat meals with atazanavir (Reyataz). In general, it's always better to consider eating a lower fat, higher fiber diet. BY
Sustiva and Methadone
Early HIV infection - treatment or no?
- Can You Get The Hiv Virus From Drinking Out The Same Cup?
- Can You Test Negative For Hiv A Year After Exposure?
- Can You Get Hiv From Touching Infected Blood?
- Will Gonorrhea Go Away After You Get A Shot?
- What Is The Chlamydia And Gonorrhea Test Called?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Scab Over?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.