Feb 13, 2007
MY CD4 COUNT WAS 500 IN SEP. 2006. I DID ANOTHER ONE THIS FEB. AND FOUND THAT i HAVE CD4 AT 84, i HAVE BEEN VERY HEALTHY WITH NO INFECTION OF ANY KIND. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE DRASTIC FALL. I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY MY DOCTOR THAT I NEED TO START ARVS ASAP. THIS FALL HAS REALLY CONFUSED ME. PLEASE HELP. WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TOLD THAT CD4 FALL GRADUALLY BUT NOT SO FAST.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
This is a very unexpected result, therefore, it has to be treated with suspicion. Get another CD4 cell count checked before you consider HIV therapy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Dry Cough After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Licking Genital Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.