Feb 13, 2007
how can I increase my CD4 count since iam not yet on ARVS
Response from Dr. Wohl
There is not much you can do but some things you can not do. Don't do crack, drink heavily or eat poorly if you want to keep those cells around. There is no herb or exercise that I have seen lead to CD4 cell count increases but I do believe you help your body in its fight against HIV when you take care of it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting Hiv By Having Sex One Time With A Positive Person
- Oxygen Therapy For Candidiasis
- I Am Hiv Positive And My Boyfriend Is Not How Can I Tell Him
- When Can I Return To Work After Shingles?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- Symptoms Of Genital Warts In Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.