Feb 13, 2007
Hi my name is anthony I have cheilitis for about 6 mounths now and it will not go away its like cracks on the corners of my mouth what should I use to make it go away please help. Thank you!!!!!
| Response from Dr. Wohl
It is likely a fungus. Get some ketoconazole cream from your pharmacy (used for jock itch) and place a dab or two on the corners of your mouth twice a day.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can You Do To Cure Dyslipidemia?
- Blood Transfusion How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sharing A Razor?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sharing A Toothbrush?
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Can You Contract AIDS From Open Wound?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.