Feb 13, 2007
Hi my name is anthony I have cheilitis for about 6 mounths now and it will not go away its like cracks on the corners of my mouth what should I use to make it go away please help. Thank you!!!!!
| Response from Dr. Wohl
It is likely a fungus. Get some ketoconazole cream from your pharmacy (used for jock itch) and place a dab or two on the corners of your mouth twice a day.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Having Oral Sex?
- How Do I Speed Up Recovery Of Genital Herpes?
- How Much Does It Cost To Get Tested For Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.