Feb 13, 2007
If someone has ks lesions on lower leg and also ankle swelling that also seems related to ks will these things clear up once on meds. I am presently not due to normal t cell count but am concerned that ks might spread if I do not get on meds.
Response from Dr. Pierone
In most cases Kaposi's Sarcoma resolves when antiretroviral therapy is started. Based on this observation, it is reasonable to start HAART at a higher CD4+ lymphocyte count threshold when KS is present.
Change of treatment & headache
epzicom, kaletra and renal disease
- Yeast Infection And Genital Warts
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What Pills To Take For Chlamydia?
- What Is There That Has Symptoms Similar To Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Syphilis And Joint And Muscle Aches
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.