RESULTS

HI DR YOUNG! ITS JOSE AGAIN FROM PORTUGAL. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IM HAPPY ABOUT MY LATEST RESULTS.IM RIGHT NOW WITH 985 CD 4 AND VL UNDETECTABLE.I FEEL THIS IS GREAT FOR A GUY WHO STARTED 2 YEARS AGO WITH CD4 180 AND VL ABOVE 500000,WITH TB AND PCP.DO YOU THING THAT THIS RESULTS CAN LAST A LONG PERIOD WITH THE SAME MEDS THAT GAVE ME ALL THIS CD4 GAIN?

THANK YOU AND MY REGARDS TO YOU.

JOSÉ

Hello Jose,

It's very good to hear from you again; I'm very happy to hear about your results- it certainly appears that all is well, two years after your very serious AIDS diagnosis and complications.

I do think that you can remain on your current medications for a very long time-- many years, no doubt, so long as you're able to stay up with the adherence. I've got many patients, just like you who once had AIDS complications and remain on medications without evidence of treatment failure or drug resistance.

Best of health to you, BY

ER Nurse With Splash to Eyes
Your opinion on my numbers please