Combivir/Sustiva change to Atripla

I am currently on combivir and sustiva and have maintained an undetectable viral load for 2 years now. My doctor suggested that I try Atripla for the convenience of only having to take it at night. My question is: How do I begin taking the new regimen. Do I just begin the next night or is there a waiting period for the current meds to clear my system?

The switch from Combivir and Sustiva to Atripla is straightforward. On the day of the switch Combivir is taken as usual in the morning and that evening Atripla is taken instead of the usual dose of Combivir and Sustiva. The Atripla is then taken every evening going forward. Good luck!

Is there a cutoff that decides when high bilirubin from Reyataz is too high?
ER Nurse With Splash to Eyes