Feb 7, 2007
My job will soon require me to move from the east coast to Texas or further west. I'll probably have to find a new doctor but this seems like a daunting task because I've been with the same doctor since 1992 and I'm heavily pre-treated. Do you know of a "best" clearing house or process I should choose to locate a new doctor with whom I could develop a productive patient/provider relationship? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Wohl
Once you find out where exactly you will be write back. Your current doc may also have contacts or ideas.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Can Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.