Aids and Ozone

Hi DR., my Buddy has Aids with a CD4 count of 37 and Viral Load of 4000000. He is very very sick at this moment and is receiving Ozone treatment. He has never taken any form of antiretroviral medicines. Questions?. (1) What is the success rate of Ozone treatment with Aids Patients? (2) How effective is the "Ozone" treatment (3)Would you suggest using antiretroviral medicines in conjunction with the Ozone treatment or stop the Ozone treatment and only take antiretroviral medicines. (4) Is it possible for him recovery with a CD4 count as low as 37 and a Viral Load of 4000000?.My feeling is that the Ozone treatment doen not work. Thanks

Hi and thanks for your post.

I'm in agreement with you. Your buddy is in grave medical trouble. Rectal ozone treatment was tried (and failed) in the distant HIV-historical past.

With a CD4 count of 37, he's got a 1 in 3 chance of dying in the next 12 months without effective tretments. Those effective treatments don't include ozone.

By constrast, the recently published KLEAN study among others (comparing Kaletra to Lexiva) shows that patients with CD4 counts less than 50, or those with very high initial viral loads have excellent chances of achieving undetectable viral loads and increased CD4 counts.

In addition to antiretroviral treatment your friend should be receiving trimethoprim/sulfa to prevent PCP and azithromycin to prevent Mycobacterium avium (MAC) infection.

Hope this helps to nudge things in a more productive direction. Best of health to you and him. BY

Chlorella & meds
Truvada/Stocrin or Nevirapine/Combivir???????