Re: poison

Gee, without "poison" I would probably be dead in four years.

Thank you so much, Dr. Young, Dr. Wohl and Dr. Pierone, for providing this service and offering advice on life-saving HIV medications. I really, really appreciate it, and I'm sorry you have to put up with comments like these.

Thanks for your comments.

It's good to acknowledge that there are those who have difficulty understanding that medications can and do, sometimes, save lives. It's even better to hear from individuals who's lives (and quality of life) is improved through thoughtful use of medications.

Best of health to you. BY

Valium and Agenerase
Weird disease