Feb 7, 2007
Gee, without "poison" I would probably be dead in four years.
Thank you so much, Dr. Young, Dr. Wohl and Dr. Pierone, for providing this service and offering advice on life-saving HIV medications. I really, really appreciate it, and I'm sorry you have to put up with comments like these.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your comments.
It's good to acknowledge that there are those who have difficulty understanding that medications can and do, sometimes, save lives. It's even better to hear from individuals who's lives (and quality of life) is improved through thoughtful use of medications.
Best of health to you. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Ache In Testicles After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Ear Infection After Touching Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Urine Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.