Poison

all you f___ers <edited> know how to do is push poison for kickbacks...

Sorry you feel this way. I'm pretty sure you don't know me, Dr. Wohl or Dr. Pierrone, nor the work that we do (outside of what you read on this forum).

But mark my words, I do a lot more than push poison-- I care for the lives of many hundreds of individual human beings, here in Colorado and in many places that you'll never hear of or visit. Much of this work I do pro bono, and yes, I do get paid to work too.

You're entitled to your opinion, but your profanity doesn't serve your position well. I'll be the first to point out that there's a lot of money tossed around this industry and that drug companies shouldn't be given a blind pass on the topic of corporate responsibility. One merely needs to look at the recent revelations in the Wall Street Journal on my fav company, Abbott Laboratories, to get a very nauseating inside look into the way that some companies go about marketing their life-saving drugs. If you do your homework on me (Google's a good starting point), you'll find that I've developed a bit of a name for pointing this out.The point here is to criticize actively when things are wrong and to complement when companies are getting things right-- in part this is why we have HIV medications at all.

Here's another request for our readers who feel so moved to comment. BY

Physician Referral
DROP IN CD4 DRAMATIC OR NOT