Feb 7, 2007
I moved to a new state and am having trouble finding a competant hiv doctor, is there a referral list by zip code like that for Sculptra?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
When searching for a new HIV doctor, it's always useful to discuss the subject with the local AIDS service organization (check out ASOfinder.com)-- they'll often have a bead on who's who in the region.
Another good source is the American Academy of HIV Medicine's website (AAHIVM.org)-- there you'll find a searchable list of member HIV treaters, including information on which treaters and doctors are certified HIV specialists.
hope this helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Spots After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.