Re: quick decrese

Dear Doctor, Thanks a lot for your reply. You just wrote that you hoped I were receiving a third drug with the AZT and 3TC. The answer is no. I am from Italy and AZT+Epivir was the two-med combination given to me from 1999 to 2003. Starting point was not CD4 500 but a much higher one (around 900). I had to start meds only because of high VL (around 85k). Thanks again

Thanks for your follow up.

Your newer information suggests that you may be at risk of having developed drug resistance to either 3TC or AZT or both. This information should certainly be incorporated by your HIV treater when the time comes to restart HIV medications.

Best of health to you, BY

quick decrease
Open cuts and testing center