|HCV AND SAUNAS
Jan 29, 2007
I recently found out i have hcv. I have had a liver biopsy and all is ok, no damage yet. Can i use a sauna to help detox my liver?
Thank you for your time
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
While a sauna will feel great; I'm not sure that it will do much good (or harm) to your liver.
Best of health, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Groin Pain Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Flaky Skin An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- White Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Bloody Urine After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.