HCV AND SAUNAS
Jan 29, 2007
I recently found out i have hcv. I have had a liver biopsy and all is ok, no damage yet. Can i use a sauna to help detox my liver?
Thank you for your time
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
While a sauna will feel great; I'm not sure that it will do much good (or harm) to your liver.
Best of health, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Getting Hiv Through Fingering With A Cut On Finger
- Will A Herpes Breakout Always Reoccur In The Same Area?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Hpv?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Do I Do If My Girlfriend Has Hpv?
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes The Day After Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.