ASO TITER AND HIV
Jan 28, 2007
if in a blood test someone got ASO Titer positive (>200 units). could it be assumed that he is not infected with HIV?
Response from Dr. Young
An ASO titer is not an HIV test and has nothing to do with HIV. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Color Are Hiv Spots On Your Skin?
- Which Enzyme Enables The Aids Virus To Replicate Within A Host Cell?
- What Does Hiv Do To The White Blood Cell Count?
- Can You Find Out If Someone Has Hiv?
- Home Remedies For Severe Pain From Neuropathy
- Instance Of Hiv Transmission In Blood Sugar Lancet
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.