Jan 27, 2007
I don't have a question, I just wanted to thank you all for the info I got off your site.It answered a lot of questions for me. Thanks Steve
Response from Dr. Young
On behalf of all of us here at TheBody.com, you're very welcome.
Best of health to you, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- If I Have Aids Or Hiv What Would Show Up Abnormal In Blood Tests?
- Will My Husband Give Me Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Will Chlamydia Be Detected In Blood Test?
- What Happens If Chlamydia Is Left Untreated?
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.