Jan 25, 2007
Dear Dr. Young,
I am a resident of the Denver Metro area and I am looking for a Dentist that will be able to examine my mouth. I can't seem to find any resources for Dentist in the area that will treat HIV infected persons. Can you please e-mail me a list of Dentist in the area that will see HIV infected patients?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post, our Denver friend.
I'd be tough to email you without your address; anyways, I'd give the good folks at Howard Dental clinic a call. They've been doing great care for our patients for years.
Best of health to you. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Docking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Eyes After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.