Is the Combination correct 3
Jan 23, 2007
It is guy from SEA again.
Will like to ask about combination that contains Kaletra, is it okie for me and for me who is more than 60kg.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello again, SEA,
Yes, lopinavir/ritonavir (Kaletra) would be fine for you (especially since you weight more than 60 kg).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Start To Scab?
- What Can Can Cause A False Positive Syphilis Test?
- What Are Over The Counter Treatments For Genital Warts?
- Vaginosis With Uti Symptoms
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.