6 days into meds

hi there,its me again, in botswana (CD4 of 25) i am 6 days into my meds(stocrin600 + combivir 2x daily)i am told i look better, i get sleepless nights and when i sleep i get hectic nightmares, other problem is fatigue, what do you recommend? my family encourages me to take long walks but they make me worse.Thanx again for this site. GOD BLESS

Thank you for your post, it's good to hear back from you.

The side effects of sleepless nights and vivid dreams are typical of efavirenz (Stocrin, Sustiva) and typically improve after the first few days (or week or two) after starting on meds. It's possible that your fatigue is due simply to your poor sleep quality or other issues (including side effects from the Combivir). Occasionally we'll prescribe sleep aids (diphenhydramine or Ambien, for example) for the first weeks of efavirenz-based treatments.

I'd let your doctor know about your symptoms-

Best of health to you. BY

Atripla vs sustiva and truvada
Is the Combination correct 3