still no answer?

i have a low t cell count but rising three months ago i only had about 20 t cells now i have a little over 100 and my viral load is undetectable. The only thing i suffered from with the low t cell was terriale diahera weight loss and fatigue. But i manage to got to work to the gym and do my thing . i am now back to my desired weight(taking atripla) 186 5'11 i am strong in the gym and doing well . But i have these head bumps . I am taking bactrium cream . I went to my dermetoligist she gave me chrotosone shots and tried draining one of the bumps. She told me to use this medicated mouse and to continue the bactrium. Does the head bumps have anything to do with the hiv ?

Thanks for your post.

It appears that you've had a very nice response to treatment with your undetectable viral load, rising CD4 count and increased weight.

Your skin bumps do deserve attention- from this distance, it's just about impossible to determine what the cause is, though I'd wonder about a staphylococcal (Staph) infection-- hence the use of the ?Bacitracin (mupirocin) ointment. A culture of the wound may be instructive, and perhaps even a biopsy, if they persist. Fortunately (in a way), Staph infections are not restricted to HIV+ persons and are quite common among negatives as well.

Hope this helps, BY

Undetectable but T-Cells failing to rise
Atripla vs sustiva and truvada