Clarification of meds with foods

Dr. Whol: you stated Jan 4 that "In the case of efavirenz...food increases absorbsion which can lead to an increase in side effects."

Granted.

But here's my question.

I started on Combivir/Sustiva, and switched to Truvada/Sustiva. The, because it cost less per month on my insurance drug card, as "one pill," to Atripla.

But I have always found that with food seemed less severe for me, and without food seemed to leave me feeling dizzy, light headed, fuzzy, and even high, but in a most uncomfortable way.

So except in certain cases where foods are known to blatantly prohibit absorption, is it not also a reality that often different people react differently to the same given scenario about food, drugs, or treatments?

Certainly, there can be major differences between individuals with regard to most anything. The Sustiva (Atripla) dosing information comes directly from the data supplied by the makers of these drugs and holds true for the majority of people. You may have a very different experience.

Help. Need ur opinion
Undetectable but T-Cells failing to rise