Is my daughter negative or positive?
Jan 22, 2007
How long does it take for a child to show simptoms of HIV? Can a child born to a positive mother be born positive but grow to teenage age without any simptom,iam scared please advise me i know the best wayof finding out is by tesing her but iam just scared.
Response from Dr. Young
I think you're scared. First off, it would be highly unlikely for a child to grow to a teenager without showing signs of HIV. Second, the only way to be certain is to get HIV testing. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Person Get Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.