Is my daughter negative or positive?
Jan 22, 2007
How long does it take for a child to show simptoms of HIV? Can a child born to a positive mother be born positive but grow to teenage age without any simptom,iam scared please advise me i know the best wayof finding out is by tesing her but iam just scared.
Response from Dr. Young
I think you're scared. First off, it would be highly unlikely for a child to grow to a teenager without showing signs of HIV. Second, the only way to be certain is to get HIV testing. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Ars Symptoms After 1 Week
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.