Is the Combination correct 2
Jan 21, 2007
Thank you for the reply.
But With a Low Platelet count or mild thrombocytopenia, Can i take the combination you recommended?
I am having flu right now, hence can i start med?
Cheers, Guy from South East Asia
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your follow up, Guy from SEA,
Yes, either of the treatment regimens discussed previously could be used in someone wiht low platlet counts.
Also, yes, even with influenza, you could start medications, though since there's no emergency to start HIV meds, I often recommend that my patients wait until they're over the "flu" to start, if only to be able to determine what's causing what side effect.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- Can Chlamydia Cause White Cell In Urine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.