did meds stop working-- please help

I am so worried, I have been on sustiva and truvada and now atripla for the past two years and I have never missed a dose. Vl was undetectable three months aga and cd4 were at 500. I am 24 yo. I recently started to have night sweats again. does that mean that my meds have stopped working? I am so worried becauase I am afraid that i will have to change mediciens and I really dont want to? What do you think? The side effects of the atripla were great --- i hade none. please give me your advice. what do you think that probability for resiatance is with 100% adherence?

Thanks for your post.

Night sweats alone don't mean that your treatment is failing. The first question that I'd have to you is whether you've got some other infection-- a sinus infection, herpes flair etc. It's not uncommon to see these othewise minor things cause short-lived night sweats. Sometimes, more omninous things can cause night sweats, like TB or lymphoma.

You can see from this that it's difficult to know precisely what's causing your symptoms without a more detailed clinical and laboratory examination (of couse, including a viral load check). Because of this, I'd be certain to contact your doctor about your symptoms.

Best of health to you. Good luck, BY

Exposure to TB
Is the Combination correct 2