Exposure to TB

Hello - And thank you in advance for your help.

My two granddaughters father has just gotten out of prison one of which has never seen her father. He has shared with my daughter he had been diagnosed in 1995 and now is beyond treatment with TB. My concern is my son is HIV positive with undetectable VL but very low T-Cell count and has been diagnosed for about 10 years now. His health is generally ok but is very susceptible to colds, flu and virus. I am afraid for my granddaughters to see their father and then see my son and expose him to the disease. My son seems to pick up everything he should not along the road in other words if he is exposed he seems to catch it. Can you please advise me on if this is safe for him to see the girls if they had recently seen their father.

Thank you so much for your help.

Claudia Richards

Thank you for your post.

If a patient has successfully completed treatment for tuberculosis (and is without any symptoms), there should be no risk of contracting TB. BY

are energy drinks good for me
did meds stop working-- please help