|what is a true life expectancy?
Jan 19, 2007
i am a 43-year old male who was diagnosed with hp-b & hiv 3 1/2 years ago.my stats are undetectable,and all blood levels are well above normal.i take all meds as directed,and see my provider every 3 months.given this info,will i live a normal long life,even with hep-b ?
| Response from Dr. Pierone
Yes, someone with access to medications who is adherent to therapy and is doing well will continue to do well and should have a normal long-term survival.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.