Jan 17, 2007
have you ever seen a patient newly diagnosed that is unable to take any regimin of medication because of the side effects and consequently will die soon because they are unable to take meds?
| Response from Dr. Young
To be brief, in the past 5 years (with improved medications), no.
Further, in our clinic it is realy, realy exceptionally rare to see first line regimens fail because of viral resistance ( we do routine baseline drug resistance testing).
Hope this answers your questions. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Night Sweats A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Hpv After Kissing Cut On Lip Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.