|No of Life span
Jan 17, 2007
If a person with HIV+ is on medication. How much longer can he live till the day he develops full-blown.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post. The main thing about HIV medications is that when appropriately selected and taken, the could (should) indefinitely postpone the development of AIDS complications (what you call "full-blown"). BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Life Span Of Someone With Hiv Without Medication
- Are White Bumps A Sign Of HIV?
- Does HIV Cause White Bumps On Penis?
- Can You Contract AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.