neuropathy

How are people with HIV related neuropathy supposed to exercise and stay healthy if they can barley stand up on two feet without it hurting. I dont want to die young because I have neuropathy and am unable to excercise and stay healthy. really scared. any hope of a cure within the next few weeks?

HIV-related neuropathy remains a major problem for many patients. Effective treatment for HIV can sometimes stablize reverse neuropathy. Some HIV drugs can aggravate neuropathy so a review of all drugs or other conditions possibly contributing to neuropathy is important. There is a growing list of variably effective treatments for peripheral neuropathy that can be helpful It certainly is very difficult to exercise when it hurts to stand/walk. I have numerous patients with chronic painful neuropathy with whom we struggle to provide pain relief. In many cases they are doing well HIV-wise and I expect them to do well overall health wise for a long time but their quality of life is negatively impacted due to the pain. I work with neurologist, pain clinic staff, alternative medicine/acupuncturists to try and provide the best pain relief possible. KH

magnetic couple, Post Exposure Prophylaxis
No of Life span