|New Medication for Hep C Patients
Jan 16, 2007
Are there any new medications coming out for hepitits C Patients
| Response from Dr. Pierone
One of the most promising medications for hepatitis C (HCV) in the pipeline is VX-950. This is a protease inhibitor from Vertex which targets the HCV protease and is highly active. There was some very impressive phase 2 data presented at the liver meetings last year. Here is a link to a report on the VX-950 studies.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rectal Bleeding After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- After Sex When Should You Be Tested For Chlamydia
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Kissing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.