To all the wonderful Dr.'s

I was referred to your site by my Dr. the day I found out I was HIV +. From that day I have come here to learn, for hope and encouragement and even to contribute here and there. I'm doing well now - 16 months later. With your help and of course my incredible Dr. my counts have gone from scary (128 Ts, 6%) to quite good (411 Ts 20%) and I'm feeling well, and very lucky.

I saw a rather angry post earlier. I only wish that person had the Dr I have. Your reply was honest and compasstionate.

That post made me want to tell you what this forum and you kind generous Dr.'s have meant to me. If you ever wonder if you're doing any good, if anyone is listening, if anyone ever benefits from your efforts..... I have and I do. A lot! I just wanted all of you to know.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Blessings to you and those you love!

Good evening and thanks for your post.

It's always great to hear from readers like you who have benefited from our work at the forum. All the more, it's great to hear that you've got an excellent relationship with your doctor and that your medications are working well.

Lastly, thanks for your very kind words of support.

Here's to another healthy and happy new year. BY

I just started meds, what about suppliments?
COPD lymph node