I just started meds, what about suppliments?

I just started taking meds a week ago today (Epzicon, Norvair and Reyataz). This weekend I went to a convention for PHARMENEX and saw two new products that I want to take G3 (Gac Juice) and their LIFEPAK NANO Do you think that it will ok to take both of these? Thanks Ray A.

This answer won't make the supplement fans happy.

It's difficult to answer your question in any detail, since the ingredients in many supplements is a mixture of many things. I have a difficult time endorsing any unknown that might interfere with the effectivenss of your life-saving HIV medications. Seems to me that the risk simply isn't worth any potential gain. Frankly (see below), I think that there are more cost-effective ways to improve your health.

If you're really interested in nutrition and health, the answer is simple (though sometimes difficult to implement): I'd invest my time, efforts and money in eating a balanced, low-fat diet; quit smoking and exercise a little more. BY

Is HIV Test Just an HIV Test
To all the wonderful Dr.'s