Jan 15, 2007
i like to know about what the med for candida in mouth?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thank you for your post.
Candida in the mouth is called thrush (you could search our forums for a lot of information). In brief, there are several treatments for thrush, including the "topical" swish (gargles) medications, like Nystatin or Clotrimazole or systemic antifungal medications, like fluconazaole (Diflucan).
Hope this is useful. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Candida Neuropathy?
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.