Jan 15, 2007
i like to know about what the med for candida in mouth?
Response from Dr. Young
Thank you for your post.
Candida in the mouth is called thrush (you could search our forums for a lot of information). In brief, there are several treatments for thrush, including the "topical" swish (gargles) medications, like Nystatin or Clotrimazole or systemic antifungal medications, like fluconazaole (Diflucan).
Hope this is useful. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.