The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary


Jan 15, 2007

i like to know about what the med for candida in mouth?

Response from Dr. Young

Thank you for your post.

Candida in the mouth is called thrush (you could search our forums for a lot of information). In brief, there are several treatments for thrush, including the "topical" swish (gargles) medications, like Nystatin or Clotrimazole or systemic antifungal medications, like fluconazaole (Diflucan).

Hope this is useful. BY

Use of Artemether with Viracept/Truvada

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint