|how do i choose meds
Jan 14, 2007
i want to learn about the 1st type of meds i should consider using. my cd4 count is 550 & viral load is 60,000 i know its early but i want to begin learning about the meds when the time comes what would you use for the 1st course of action meds.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
There quite a bit to learn and many resources. Here's our overview at TheBody.com called "HIV Medications: When to Start and What to Take".
Hope this helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Type Of Doctor Deals With Gonorrhea?
- What New Medications Do They Have For Herpes?
- What Helps Shingles In The Eye?
- What Does Genital Herpes Look Like On Men?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like In Early Stages?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.