Cleaning Cat Vomit

Ive been positive for 8 years now my immune system is strong (T cells 697), HIV is undetectable. I've read alot about using care with cleaning a cats litter box because of Toxoplasmosis. My question is what about when cats have furballs or they vomit and I have to clean it up. Can that give me Toxo or any other disease. Should I be concerned and how do I clean that up if it is infectious to me.

Thanks for your help,

Cat Lover

Here is a link to an authoritative article which details the very low risk of toxoplasmosis transmission from cats. This is a policy statement from kindred cat lovers in "The Cat Group".

The answer to your question is that you may clean up fur ball associated vomit from your cat (I have this job in my household as well and it is indeed a noble calling). It seems prudent to use gloves and wash your hands afterward.

Thanks for posting and best of luck!

stop T20?
VL way up