"ooops took it twice" how to avoid it...
Jan 1, 2007
Dear Dr. Young, First of all Happy New 2007! This is what I do to avoid missing or taking double doses: 1) write on the bottle of your meds when should the bottle be empty. If it is a 30 day supply and you start it the 1st of January, write 30th Jan. 2) If you think you have missed a dose yo can empty the bottle on a table an count the remaining pills. I have done this a couple of times just to make sure. Hope this helps!
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post and for sharing your advice.
The key thing is that every person has their own "best" way to remember. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Having Hiv After Sex With An Hiv Positive Person
- Hiv Transmission Through The Nose
- If I Have Aids Or Hiv What Would Show Up Abnormal In Blood Tests?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Does The Discharge Of Chlamydia Look Like?
- Symptoms Of Syphilis In Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.